Winter、in the Summer♪ Onoda Saori (26.08.15)

🍋She who is obsessed with watching dramas、I'm Saori♪


Yesterday's blog comments、I read them all!


Thank you very much 😊


Most of you said、that you've never been to Ryugashido!?


But some people said that they have!!!


I've mentioned it several times、so did I inspire you!?😚


So!


Before or after Saniko-kai Hamamatsu、


Why don't you go and visit somewhere else around Hamamatsuー!?!?


Make sure to search up buses before you get there!?


It's kinda far to take a taxi to most places!🙂‍↕️


I'm so exciteddddddー!!!!


The deadline for Saniko-kai Hamamatsu、is the 18th at 12:00!


Please come and support us ☆









Everyoneーーー


Today、how was your dayー??


I guess a lot of you had the day offー!


Or rather、are you on a long weekend now!?!?


Well done for working hard、if you were working or studying!


You're so admirableeeee!So amazing!!!!


Today、I slept sーーo much😪


Then、I had workkkk ☆


A shoot for winter ⛄️


Today I really hit me、that Mao is graduatingー。


I don't want to forget it、so I'm writing it in my blog🙂‍↕️


I write a blog eveーーーry single day、


And when the day comes that I'm not writing them every day anymore、I think it'll be amazing to be able to go back and reread them all!Right!


Before our shoot today、I was able to just chill、


But tomorrow、I need to get back into top gear!!!!!!


I've gotta learn my Shakunetsu shuffles!!!!!


Omg!🥲


It's summer、but we're doing work for winter、


Although now、I'm back in summer mode。笑lol


Anyway、I'm going to bed early tonightttーtー✊


You too okay!


Well done for working hard today too ☆


I hope that tomorrow is another wonderful day😌








Today too、is a Saori selfie♪
The stickers we gave out as presents at Saniko-kai!!!!
They're so cuteee!🥲
Where will you stick yoursー!?



T/N News and information has not been translated〜♡


🐄🐄🐄🐄

I slept a lot but I'm still so tiredーー why。。

A recent one、、、、、please watch it!?笑lol

🐄🐄🐄🐄
 
 
Bye Bye ♡


#saori #saniko-kai #hamamatsu #ihopethat #lotsofpeoplecome #🥲


Comments