4th Single First Release Event Matsubara Yulia (26.09.20)

Good evening everyone ♡‧₊˚

I'm Matsubara Yulia 😸


Rosy Chronicle 4th Single Free Live Circuit ~Datte Mirai wa Saikyo Jyan☆☆☆~

At Aeon Mall Makuhari New City (Chiba)。

Thank you very much for coming out in the rain。


This was our setlist↓


〈1st Performance〉


1. Najirareta tte Nakenai Aisareta tte Nakenai


2.Pi-Pi-Pit-a-pat! 

3. Barairo Anthology 


4. Batters Box wa Doko?

5.GOOD BYE Natsuo


6. Najirareta tte Nakenai Aisareta tte Nakenei 


〈2nd Performance〉


1. Najirareta tte Nakenai Aisareta tte Nakenai


2.Pi-Pi-Pit-a-pat! 

3.8bit Kataomoi


4. Batters Box wa Doko?

5. Maji Good Chance Summer 


6. Najirareta tte Nakenai Aisareta tte Nakenei


〈3rd Performance〉


1. Najirareta tte Nakenai Aisareta tte Nakenai 


2.Pi-Pi-Pit-a-pat! 

3.Misery〜Ai no Tenbin〜


4. Batters Box wa Doko?

5. Sukichan


6. Najirareta tte Nakenai Aisareta tte Nakenai


ーーー


Our first release event for our 4th single!


It's been a while since our last release events so I was really looking forward to it ☺️


During our send off event、I got to talk directly to lots of people、

And today we heard the calls for our new songs too、

So it felt like we were creating music together 🎶


We started early this morning so all 3 performances felt like they were over so quickly 



I pulled the great misfortune in our fortune telling corner today


I had so much fun〜



After our 2nd performance

Our staff brought us all

McDonald's Meiji Almond Chocolate McFlurries。

They were amazing 



🌹T/N News and information has not been translated



This has been Matsubara Yulia ☺️


https://ameblo.jp/rosychronicle/entry-12979277455.html

Comments