#AfterSchoolNijiParadise Nonaka Miki (26.09.18)

Chel here😈💜

Thank you very much 
For coming to look at my blog!
Your likes and comments make me super happy。
I always enjoy reading your comments!


\Yesterday's 2 choices/

-------------------------------------
Is there anything you want to do during autumn
Yes?No?

Yes
Was the majority🍁

I have so many!
Like enjoying our autumn tour、
Taking a walk in the autumn air、
And enjoying Halloween。
Let's enjoy autumn together🐈‍⬛🖤
-------------------------------------

Nijisanji × Sweets Paradise 

I went to their collab café 

With Yamazaki Mei-chan &

OCHA NORMA's Saito Madoka-chan💙🩵




I'm glad I could go with two other Nijisanji fans ‪🫶🏻︎‪‎🤍




I ordered the Makaino Ririmu-chan collab menu
Because she's my oshi🎀🩷
Ririmu-chan is so cute(՞>‎⩊<՞)⟡.·
I had such a lovely day!





T/N News and information has not been translated



\Today's 2 choices/

-------------------------------------
How do you approach a buffet
Fill your plate?
Stay more restrained?

-------------------------------------


For reading until the very end 
Thank you very much!
Please come by again tomorrow!



Morning Musume。'26 
77th Single Release Commemoration 
LimiSta 
Internet Sign Events

September 25th (Fri)18:00~
Yasuda Miyu-chan、Nonaka Miki
September 28th (Mon)21:00~
Oda Sakura-san、Nonaka Miki 


I saw in your comments that the results have been announced 
For the September 25th (Fri) sign event participation lottery!


Thank you very much for using my blog comments 
To tell me these things 😌✨️


Even if we can't read your message out loud
I still read them with my eyes 
And put my love into my signature🤍


My first one is on September 25th!
Please come and support us next week🫶🏻💗




Comments