Chel here😈💜
Thank you very much
For coming to look at my blog!
Your likes and comments make me super happy。
I always enjoy reading your comments!
\Yesterday's 2 choices/
--------------------------------------
How will you be spending Silver Week
Relaxing at home?
Going out?
It was about 50-50!
I also saw some people saying that they'll be at work。
My Silver Week will be full of concerts and events 🫧🩶
I'm so excited(՞>⩊<՞)
I'm currently watching the basketball matches
At the Asian Games!Hyaaaa 🏀❤️🔥
--------------------------------------
Relaxing at home?
Going out?
It was about 50-50!
I also saw some people saying that they'll be at work。
My Silver Week will be full of concerts and events 🫧🩶
I'm so excited(՞>⩊<՞)
I'm currently watching the basketball matches
At the Asian Games!Hyaaaa 🏀❤️🔥
--------------------------------------
A photo from a meal out 🍽
I didn't post this one to Insta✨
I'm in such an autumnal vibe 🍂笑lol
With our tour and our release events、
And Halloween and my birthday、
I want to enjoy everything autumn has to offer 🎃🐈⬛
September will end in 10 days。
It's so soon、it's flown by but it's been a productive month!
How has your September been?
T/N News and information has not been translated
\Today's 2 choices/
--------------------------------------
How has September felt for you、
Fast?Normal?
How has September felt for you、
Fast?Normal?
--------------------------------------
For reading until the very end
Thank you very much!
Please come by again tomorrow!
Tomorrow is💟
Morning Musume。'26 Concert Tour Autumn
「Cho Heartful 11」
September 21st (Mon) Osaka
We'll be waiting for you✧︎*。
If you're coming、
Please let me know in the comments 💬


Comments
Post a Comment