Basketball Outfit Nonaka Miki (26.09.19)

Chel here😈💜

Thank you very much l
For coming to look at my blog!
Your likes and comments make me super happy。
I always enjoy reading your comments!


\Yesterday's 2 choices/

--------------------------------------
How do you approach a buffet
Fill your plate?
Be more restrained?

Fill my plate
Was the majority!

I try to be more restrained 🫶🏻︎‪✩.*˚
It's something I'm working on…。
--------------------------------------

The other day I had a recording for MBS Young Town Doyobi ‎🏀‎🤍
Whenever I appear on Young Town
Sanma-san talks to me about basketball、
So I decided to dress up appropriately ⸜❤︎⸝‍



On this day、I wore a Lakers dress

And a New Era × basketball manga「Real」collab cap。






🫶🏻😭🏀



B League starts on September 22nd (Tue)
And NBA starts on October 21st (Wed)
I'm so excited for the 2026-27 season💗





T/N News and information has not been translated



\Today's 2 choices/

--------------------------------------
How will you be spending Silver Week
Relaxing at home?
Going out?

--------------------------------------

For reading until the very end 
Thank you very much!
Please come by again tomorrow!



Morning Musume。songs are currently being used for CMs🫶🏻︎‪
I always get so happy when I see one of them ⸜❤︎⸝‍
Have you seen them too?
Details are here


Comments