First Date with Akiyama Mao-san ♡ Matsubara Yulia (26.09.09)

Good evening everyone ♡‧₊˚

I'm Matsubara Yulia 😸


Today、I went out with Tsubaki Factory's Akiyama Mao-san。



Akiyama-san invited me out、so I've been really looking forward to it 🥺


We went bowling、

And Akiyama-san was so good at knocking down the pins ☺︎

I lost。

I'm so frustrated!I'll get my revenge。


I've been kinda on edge recently、but today helped me to settle and feel more relaxed ☺️



We went to ocha room ashita ITOEN

And I had the Apple and More Hojicha Tea Parfait、

And we talked a lot as we ate。


I found some new sides of her、and learned some things about her that I never knew before、and I really enjoyed hearing her stories。


A lot of what she said hit me hard、and her stories drew me in、so I was fully immersed in our conversation。

She gave me a lot of advice too。


Just writing this blog now、is making me want to cry。Listening to her has made me want to work even harder myself。


She has a lot of qualities that I don't、and she's so amazing、so I feel even more unfinished in comparison。

I want to keep on growing、and progressing。


I had so much fun being together for such a long time。

Thank you very much ☺︎



🌹T/N News and information has not been translated



This has been Matsubara Yulia ☺️


https://ameblo.jp/rosychronicle/entry-12978258420.html

Comments