Hattori Rua-chan Matsubara Yulia (26.09.13)

Good evening everyone ♡‧₊˚

I'm Matsubara Yulia 😸


Thank you very much for all of your likes、and comments。

Reading your comments every day gives me energy。



Hello Pro Kenshuusei 

Hattori Rua-chan ♡


At both the Osaka、and Tokyo Kenshuusei Recitals

All of the Kenshuusei were so loud、and brimming with energy。

But in the midst of all that、

Hattori Rua-chan was like a mature older sister

Rua-chan was the youngest when she joined Hello Pro Kenshuusei、but now not only is she a senpai、but she's now one of the oldest which is insane。

I want to tell the Hello Pro Kenshuusei that I can see how hard they've been working☺︎




Yesterday we uploaded the MV for 

『Najirareta tte Nakenai Aisareta tte Nakenai』

Have you already watched it⁇


I had a curled fringe、and I've always wanted to try it、so I requested it!


Please let me know in the comments if you have any favourite scenes or parts 💕

I'll talk about it in more detail in another blog。


🌹T/N News and information has not been translated 


This has been Matsubara Yulia ☺️


https://ameblo.jp/rosychronicle/entry-12978585813.html


Comments