How Are You?Nishimura Itsuki (26.09.10)

Heyー🙋‍♀️


It's been a while 🙋‍♀️


I'm Nishimura Itsuki🙋‍♀️


Tomorrow🙋‍♀️


Will I be seeing you?🙋‍♀️


Can you make it to the venue?🙋‍♀️


Are you coming to see Tsubaki Factory?🙋‍♀️


Tomorrow is the first day of our autumn tour🙋‍♀️


Recently 

I've been hearing a lot of 「Ai=Un + En + On」

Do you like it 🙋‍♀️


Have you been listening to our songs

Since「Mappira Datteba!」was everywhere?👂


We have same day tickets 🙋‍♀️


It'll definitely be fun🙋‍♀️


Plus 🙋‍♀️


We'll have a live band 🙋‍♀️


That's insane 🙋‍♀️



Recently🙋‍♀️

Have you been watching Tsubaki's YouTube videos?🙋‍♀️


This one is so cool?🙋‍♀️


I love it 笑lol


And it's a new song 笑lol

It's so emo 笑lol


We'll be going to Budokan 🙋‍♀️

Are you coming?🙋‍♀️


So if you can't make it tomorrow?

Will you still come to Budokan?


Are you in the Hello Pro Fan Club?

The 2nd round of fan club applications are open💁‍♀️


https://www.upfc.jp/helloproject/news_detail.php?@uid=3kLSz1QtWF0tZixB


Please come 🙋‍♀️



Tomorrow's performance is our opening day!

Please don't post any spoilers on X

And just enjoy the opening day!






We'll be waiting for you🙋‍♀️


This has been Nishimura Itsuki

https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory-new/entry-12978344889.html




Comments