Movie Date with Mano ♡ Okamura Minami (26.09.06)

Everyone、good evening〜♪

I'm Okamura Minami 💓


Thank you very much 

For all of your likes and comments 💓💓💓

They make me super happy ☺️💓



I went on a date with Mano💚💓


Yesterday she said to me「Miimi-san likes movies right♪」

And invited me outー😭🫶


I love themー💓

Mano loves movies tooー💓💓💓


So it was a very fun date!!

I had so much fun…🥰


Mano speech pattern always feels like 

She's constantly adding a ♪ to the end of her sentences 💓


And、rather that saying It's okay!That's fine!

She says All Good👍

Which is so cute and I love it so much!


We talked a lot

And shared popcorn as we watched the movie 🤭


I'm so glad to have had this cutie all to myself〜💓💓💓


Next time Miimi will invite her out😚💓



I posted lots of cute photos of Mano to Instagram 💚

Please take a look〜💓💓💓

https://www.instagram.com/p/Dc8lBNECe1s/?stkn=MTZpN2libmdkeWNlMg==


💓📢T/N News and information has not been translated📢💓



🎀Miimi Talk🎀

We got matching keychains
So I'll take photos of them soon〜🤭💚💓



Well then (・ω・)ノ

OyasuMiimi 💓



https://ameblo.jp/beyooooonds-rfro/entry-12977968436.html

Comments