Chel here😈💜
Thank you very much
For coming to look at my blog!
Your likes and comments make me super happy。
I always enjoy reading your comments!
\Yesterday's 2 choices/
------------------------------------
Are you watching the Asian Games 2026
Yes?No?
It was about 50-50!
The Asian Games 2026 is currently being held in Nagoya⸜❤️⸝
I've been watching it on TV!
I've already said this on my blog、
But I've been watching the basketball matches 🏀✨️
Tomorrow is the women's quarter finals!
Congratulations to the Japanese men's and team
For winning the silver medal!
------------------------------------
Yes?No?
It was about 50-50!
The Asian Games 2026 is currently being held in Nagoya⸜❤️⸝
I've been watching it on TV!
I've already said this on my blog、
But I've been watching the basketball matches 🏀✨️
Tomorrow is the women's quarter finals!
Congratulations to the Japanese men's and team
For winning the silver medal!
------------------------------------
Morning Musume。'26 Concert Tour Autumn
「Cho Heartful 11」
September 23rd (Wed) Aichi
Thank you very much for today's 2 performances!
I'm glad I enjoyed every day of Silver Week🌟
We performed the coupling song for our single for the first time
「Hikari no Kanata ni」!
Getter complimented my ponytail
I'm so happy、thank you𝓖𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻❤️
And speaking of Aichi Prefecture、it's home to Nonaka's true love
Tsukete Miso Kakete Miso!
I'm glad I could also talk about my love for Tsukete Miso Kakete Miso
During the concert 💘︎︎◝✩
My dream is to become their official ambassador someday。
T/N News and information has not been translated
\Today's 2 choices/
------------------------------------
How long have you known about Silver Week
For quite a long time?
Only more recently?
------------------------------------
How long have you known about Silver Week
For quite a long time?
Only more recently?
------------------------------------
For reading until the very end
Thank you very much!
Please come by again tomorrow l!
Our next performance is💜
Morning Musume。'26 Concert Tour Autumn
「Cho Heartful 11」
September 26th (Sat) Ibaraki
Another Kanto performance ⸜❤︎⸝
I'm so excited!3 more days、we'll be waiting for you 😌



Comments
Post a Comment