Chel here😈💜
Thank you very much
For coming to look at my blog!
Your likes and comments make me super happy。
I always enjoy reading your comments!
\Yesterday's 2 choices/
--------------------------------------
Have you been busy recently
Yes?No?
Yes
Was the majority!
Me too!
It's been very chaotic!
I am a natural multitasker、
So it's important to make a conscious effort to relax too ☕️💭💗
--------------------------------------
Yes
Was the majority!
Me too!
It's been very chaotic!
I am a natural multitasker、
So it's important to make a conscious effort to relax too ☕️💭💗
--------------------------------------
Morning Musume。'26 Concert Tour Autumn
「Cho Heartful 11」
It's finally starting tomorrow💜🌸
Our goods have also been unveiled!
Please get them、
If you do、I'll be really happy!
Here♬.*゚
My goods outfit。
Nonaka has been loving this style recently、
It's so cute cute cute 🩵
All of the members and staff asked me
Are they your own clothes?🙂↕️笑lol
By the way if I were to wear this top myself
I'd wear it with a longer skirt or trousers
To cover up my legs、
So the miniskirt was just for the shoot 🙂↕️🫧
Our tour starting tomorrow
And I'm really really excited!
Please come and support us!
T/N News and information has not been translated
\Today's 2 choices/
--------------------------------------
Have you ever been to a Morning Musume。concert
Yes?No?
--------------------------------------
Have you ever been to a Morning Musume。concert
Yes?No?
--------------------------------------
For reading until the very end
Thank you very much!
Please come by again tomorrow!
This has been uploaded 💜
Please watch it!



Comments
Post a Comment