Chel here😈💜
Thank you very much
For coming to look at my blog!
Your likes and comments make me super happy。
I always enjoy reading your comments!
\Yesterday's 2 choices/
--------------------------------------
Have you preordered Morning Musume。'26' s new single
Yes?No?
Yes
Was the majority 💿💖
Thank you very much ⸜❤︎⸝
In yesterday's comments
There were people saying that this was their first time commenting
After watching my LimiSta、
So getting to see that、made me so happy 🥰✨️
--------------------------------------
Yes?No?
Yes
Was the majority 💿💖
Thank you very much ⸜❤︎⸝
In yesterday's comments
There were people saying that this was their first time commenting
After watching my LimiSta、
So getting to see that、made me so happy 🥰✨️
--------------------------------------
Morning Musume。'26 Concert Tour Autumn
「Cho Heartful 11」
September 26th (Sat) Ibaraki
Thank you very much for today's 2 performances🤎
I had so much fun!
Suido natto 𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬……💖
I got to eat natto… I'm so happy……😭
Today I did apple hair!
This was my first time curling my hair on this tour🍎
Our next concert is
October 4th (Sun) Shizuoka
My hometown!Please come and support us 🫶🏻︎
T/N News and information has not been translated
\Today's 2 choices/
--------------------------------------
When I ask you about your favourite food
Does one immediately come to mind?
Or does nothing come to mind?
When I ask you about your favourite food
Does one immediately come to mind?
Or does nothing come to mind?
--------------------------------------
For reading until the very end
Thank you very much!
Please come by again tomorrow!



Comments
Post a Comment