Kuro Fes Yonemura Kirara (26.10.03)


Thank you very much for Kuro Fes 2026!!!


Today、it was super sunny during our performance、

So I could see your faces really well ✨✨


It's been raining a lot recently、so having it be sunny again made the world feel so colourful ✨✨


To everyone who came、thank you so much!!!

I saw all of your red penlights🥹






And And。


Incredibly、I was able to take a photo with Tanaka Reina-san!!!


Tanaka Reina-san、watched OCHA NORMA's performance…


Tanaka Reina-san、was watching OCHA NORMA!…I can't believe it 😭


I was so nervous!😭



Plus we took a photo together、、😭


Since it was after our performance my hair and makeup is a mess、

So facing Tanaka Reina-san is such a state。。(I'm serious)、、

But I gathered all of my courage、and joined the line for a photo‼️


Tanaka Reina-san、was so cute!!!😭

She really inspires me!


I'm so happyーー‼️

It was amazingー‼️

Thank you very much。





Yonemura Kirara


https://ameblo.jp/ocha-norma/entry-12980534377.html

Comments