Louvre Art Exhibition Shimoitani Yukiho (26.10.01)

Good evening 
I'm Yukiho!

The other day I went to the National Art Center to visit the Masterpieces of the Renaissance from the Musée du Louvre exhibition with Mocchan 

It was so good 

I love history、so I also love reading about myths and legends!
They're so mysterious!😏

So I was talking about how I wanted to go to the Louvre exhibition and Mocchan said that she likes art so she like to go too so we decided to go together!

I'm glad I found something else we have in common!

We got to see what their lives were like back then through the scenes depicted as well as the paints and techniques used

On our way home I was talking to Mocchan about the most memorable pieces、and we said that we'd like to visit the real Louvre in France someday too!




I'm glad we could go 💕︎

♡ ••┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•• ♡

Take care〜
 
Shimoitani Yukiho🐰🎀

Comments