Happy Merry Christmas ♡ Tashiro Sumire (23.12.24)

Yaposhumi〜


I'm Tashiro Sumire💜



Today is Christmas Eve。



Merry Christmas!!!!



Today I had the day off、

But I did dance practice with Rokotan ^ᴗ ̫ ᴗ^♥



We decided to do this yesterday。


There are lots of things to remember at the moment、

So I worked hard and memorised lotsー!



I'm glad I got to spend time with Rokotan💙


Spending Christmas with such a cute girl、

Makes me feel cheerful。♡



And!

Our Manager-san gave us chocolate!🥹

It really felt like Christmas🎶



Christmas Eve last year 

We had rehearsals so I felt all flustered、

But this year I felt calm!。

I'm so happy〜



Everyone what did you do todayー?♡



Either way good work today ₍ᐢ⸝⸝› ‹⸝⸝ᐢ₎ 




A photo from our FC Event 🎄❤️



This hairstyle、

Is an homage to Mikako from Neighbourhood Story。


I showed our stylist-san a photo of Mikako、

And they gave me this cute hairstyle!♡



I wanna be Mikakoー!!🥹💖

(T/N News and information has not been translated)


On 1/9

At Kawasaki「CLUB CITTA'」

We'll be holding a mini live event

But applications are only open until 23:59 today!


Our first release event🌟


We'll be waiting for you♡♡♡


I'm so excited^ᴗ ̫ ᴗ^




We have rehearsals again tomorrow so I'll go to bed early tonight!



And everyone 

Thank you for all of your blog comments!



I always take the time to read them aーll♥





Well then!


This has been Tashiro Sumire〜

Comments