#M1 Grand Prix /Christmas Present Exchange @Nonaka Miki (23.12.24)

Chel here 😈💜👾

Thank you very much 
For coming to look at my blog!
Your likes and comments 
Make me super happy!


☁️🎀Yesterday's 2 choices🎀☁️
How are you when watching anime and drama
Do you binge watch?
Do you watch bit-by-bit?

I watch bit-by-bit
Was the majority!

I tend to hinge watch!
I just get more and more into it
And end up getting obsessed and watching it all 🌠



☁️🎀❛ ・ ❛🎀☁️
It's Christmas Eve 🔔
This year too
All of the members did a Christmas present exchange!


This year
We had a budget of 1000 yen!
Seeing how everyone used 1000 yen、
Really reflected each member's personality
Which was interesting 💕



I received a present from Yamazaki Mei-chan
Of snacks、socks、and assorted sundries!



The present I prepared、
Went to Yumigeta Ako-chan!
I went for a 1 month subscription 
For a video streaming service 🎁


Our present exchange、was so fun
And heart warming ❤️
Everyone
Please have a wonderful Christmas yourself too!

(T/N News and information has not been translated)

☁️🎀Today's 2 choices🎀☁️
Have you bought any Christmas presents
Yes?No?


For reading until the very end 
Thank you very much ❤️
Please come by again tomorrow!


M-1 Grand Prix
As soon as I finished work 
I tuned in!


Mayurika-san!
Good work!
They made me laugh a lot
So I had a fun Christmas Eve 😢💕



See ya 🐾

Comments