Thank You for All of the Memories!!Yumigeta Ako (23.12.31)

Good evening 🌛
I'm Yumigeta Ako🛑


Thank you very much for your comments yesterday!


... 


Also today is!!!!

12/31!!!!!!

The last day of 2023ー!!!!!


Huhーー!!!!!!!

So fast!!!!!!!!!!


I only have about two more chances to say We're Morning Musume。'23ー?!?!?!?!

Huhー!I just said it!!!!???


We're Morning Musume。'23ー!!!!!

It's so satisfying!!!!!!!!!!


Ehー What(´ρ*

Also today was!

Hello!Project Year-End Party 2023

 GOOD BYE &HELLO!〜

2nd day!!!!!

Thank you very much!!!!!


Compared to yesterday the set list changed、as did the members!

Did you enjoy itー????!

... 


I received lots of power and smiles from you all ☺️

You all smiled so much ♡ I also smiled like no one was watching so I'm glad we were able to see off 2023 smiling together(*˘˘*)..:*♡


I'm so grateful to you all for choosing to spend your precious New Year's、like this with all of us!

Really、over yesterday and today we've done 4 performances!

Ehー plus from 17ki's debut event to release events to individual events to Budokan to Yoyogi to our tour to YokoAre to TV appearances to our Christmas Event to Festival to ZDO…… we've done too many things to write but you've been there with us for them all and cheered us on constantly

Realllllllly

Thank you very much!!!!!!!!


I Getted「Feelings of Gratitude 2023 Ver.


And And Fukumura-san Ikuta-san Ishida-san Oda-san Nonaka-san Makino-san Haga-san Yokoyama-san Kitagawa-san Okamura-san Yamazaki-san Sakurai-san Inoue Staff-sans Manager-san family friends teachers train drivers shop workers of the places I go to eat……

There are even more people who I haven't mentioned who helped me out this year so I'm grateful to so many people 🙏


Please continue to support me next year too……🙇🏻‍♀️


I'm welcoming in the New Year at a shrine in Shizuoka‼️

Then I'll play a speed round of Old Maid with my family then go to bed‼️


Umー It didn't really feel like New Year's Eve but now suddenly it's hit me like【It's New Year's!】!


I'm so excitedー‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️



Once again!

Really thank you very much for this year!

Please continue to support me in 2024



サムネイル
 

​Thank you for all of the memories



Well thenー!



​Happy New Year!

Comments