A Day Full of Hiroshima Vibes Matsumoto Wakana (24.01.27)

Good evening!I'm Matsumoto Wakana 🙉

Thank you very much for your comments😊

To everyone who told me about your takoyaki preferences、and your ingredient  recommendations、thank you very much!

Having a takoyaki party at home、means you can have your original takoyaki which is great〜😙

My takoyaki party with mom、was fun and delicious!🐙






Today、we had a live show at Hiroshima Bunka Gakuen HBG Hall (Hiroshima)!!!

It was a venue where I could see all of your faces really clearly、so I could really tell how much fun you were having!

Today was super fun!😆

Thank you very muchー!🙌🙌🙌




I took a photo with Hiroshima native Hiromoto Ruli-chan!🌼

I think it's wonderful how she's always singing with a smile on her face!

I love her high notes too!😍

I hope I can talk more with her 🥺🤍






Dambara-san、gave us homemade bread and momiji manju

And Ruli-chan、gave us dried squid!!!

For Dambara-san's homemade bread、she made several types、but I really love bagels、so I chose the chocolate nut bagel!🥰🥯

Thank you very much!I'll savour eating it!😭✨

And、in my bento I got to eat “Musashino Chicken Musubi” and okonomiyaki!

The “Musashino Chicken Musubi” karaage and it was super delicious、I loved it so much!🍗

I also love how the onigiri is covered with seaweed!🍙

The Okonomiyaki、was amazing with loads of yakisoba and a sweet sauce!!!😋

Today、was a day full of Hiroshima vibes、which makes me super duper happy!🤭🤭🤭

I hope I can come back to Hiroshima soon!!






I'll end today's blog here (๑・̑◡・̑๑)

Tomorrow、we have a live show at Ai Plaza Toyohashi Auditorium (Aichi)!!!

I'm excited because I've never really been to Toyohashi before!😚

Let's get fired up〜🫶🫶🫶

See ya!

Matsumoto Wakana 



Comments