Akaringo-chan ♡ Matsumoto Wakana (24.01.31)

Good evening!I'm Matsumoto Wakana 🙉

Thank you very much for your comments😊

If I take a photo with Kisaki-chan this tour、I'll be sure to post it!🙇‍♀️

My 2024 aspiration is also「To become more assertive!」so I'll work hard with Wakana-chan! Several of you said this too!!

Don't waver! Have confidence、let's make 2024 our year!😆✊





I'm so surprised that January is ending today!🫣

1 month of 2024 is already over huh、、、

Since not every month has 31 days、having 31 days feels special!

Plus、it was kind of warm today、so I was in good spirits😌

When I woke up this morning、the sun was rising、and as I opened my curtains、I could see the beautiful clear sky、so I was like「Okay!Today's gonna be a good day!」🌞笑lol

For me、as long as it's sunny、I'm in a good mood 🤪✌️笑lol

We've had a lot of sunny days recently、which makes me happy🤍



Akaringo-chan!🍎🍨

I、really love Endo Akari-chan's performances、and whenever I watch one of their live shows、Shionnu is next to me and I keep telling her

「Akaringo is so cute!She's so cuteee〜🥺」笑lol

Since I love Akaringo so much、if you've come to one of my individual events、you've probably heard me talking about her🤭

Particularly、I love her dynamic yet clean dancing!

My eyes are just constantly drawn to her 👀

When she's performing、she has a really cool aura、but then when you see her talking during the MC、she feels really soft and fluffy、and I think that gap makes her even cuter 🥰

Plus、I heard that Akaringo-chan、likes Yurika-sama from Aikatsu!!!😳😳😳

I love Yurika-sama too、I'm so happy!🥹

Soon、I hope we can get ice cream together、and talk lots〜






I'll end today's blog here (๑・̑◡・̑๑)

It's spring cabbage seasonー!!!🥬

It's mild and sweet and delicious、、、!

See ya!

Matsumoto Wakana


Comments