#AoyamaClothing-san @Nonaka Miki (24.01.31)

Chel here 😈💜👾

Thank you very much 
For coming to look at my blog!
Your likes and comments 
Make me super happy!



☁️🎀Yesterday's 2 choices🎀☁️
Do you eat when you're hungry?
Do you eat even if you're not hungry?

I eat when I'm hungry 
Was the majority!


I eat when I'm hungry too!
But more people than I expected said、that they eat at certain times 
Even if they're not actually hungry!
Everyone what have you eaten today?



☁️🎀❛ ・ ❛🎀☁️
Aoyama Clothing 
×
Morning Musume。'24

We were able to wear
Freshers Coordinates!
We introduce both
Pants style・Skirt style ❤️



The staff-sans gave Sanrio lover Nonaka 
This Aoyama Clothing-san × Sanrio clear file
As a present ❤️
I felt so happy during this shoot 💕

Please take a look on the homepage and in stores!


(T/N News and information has not been translated)


☁️🎀Today's 2 choices🎀☁️
Meat buns?
Red bean buns?



For reading until the very end 
Thank you very much ❤️
Please come by again tomorrow!



It's cold
So please stay warm!
Let's take the time to be cosy〜!



See ya 🐾


Comments