Good evening 🐾
I'm Yuumi!
For all of your comments today
Thank you very much!!
Today is Coming of Age Day
To all of the new adults!Congratulations✨
This is also my Coming of Age Year
So I guess I've gotta become a grown up now〜😌
I'm slowly slowly but surely becoming an adult!
I was actually able to attend my Coming of Age Ceremony!
I was sure I wouldn't be able to go
So I'm glad I was able to in the end☺︎
It was only for a short time
But I was able to see my middle school friends、
And I was able to see my elementary school teachers、
And more than anything my grandma was thrilled
So I was glad I went☺️
I went to see my grandparents in my kimono
And I went to see my older sister too
It was pretty hard work but I'm glad I made the effort!!
20year old pose!!
I'll keep doing my best this year so please continue to support me🌟
This is a photo my older sister took for me📸
I also posted to Instagram
So please be sure to check it out!💖
I'm waiting for your likes and comments〜
I still have lots more photos
So do you mind if I post some more〜e!!!
We also celebrated my mom☺️
Happy birthday!!!
Good work today!
I hope that tomorrow is another wonderful day 🌠🌠
Comments
Post a Comment