Delicious。 Inoue Haruka (24.01.30)

Good evening everyone!
I'm Inoue Haruka!🩵🌿‬🍫
Thank you very much for your likes and comments! 



Today I got lots of chocomint items。
I want to post about it on Insta so please wait for thatー。


Today I ate a candy apple。
It was yogurt chocolate flavoured。
It was delicious。

Plus the apple was really crunchy。




As for what I had for dinner yesterday…
The correct answer is revolving sushi!
Hardly anyone guessed correctly。



In the bookstore I found this children's magazine that came with a free gift that I was really interested in and I wanted it but ultimately I decided against buying it。
It got me all excited thoughー。


(T/N News and information has not been translated) 


I've gotta wake up early tomorrow so I'll go to bed earlyー。



Hona、Sainaraー👋🏻‪



Comments