Especially Sleepy。Yumigeta Ako (24.01.18)

Good evening🌝
I'm Yumigeta Ako🛑


Thank you very much for your comments yesterday!
...

A photo from when I went to the park the other day。
I love how it looks like a Showa era family photo。
My indescribable facial expression is the key 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭.



Today〜 I want to talk about a question that popped into my mind yesterday〜🎶


Yesterday I bought Shingen mochi ice cream!
And、I ate it after I got out of the bath…


It was super delicious!!!!


… But what's super strange
Is that the kuromitsu sauce in the middle doesn't solidify?
Shingen mochi ice cream is kinako flavoured ice cream with kuromitsu sauce and mochi in the middle、

And the ice cream is properly frozen but kuromitsu isn't solid and it's perfectly normal。


I know that some ingredients just don't solidify〜、but what I don't get is why the liquid kuromitsu doesn't melt the parts it's touching (the surrounding ice cream )???

When I touch the ice cream it melts straight away so it's really weird…(´-` )


It's so strange…。

⋆┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⋆


Well then it's time for today's【Gettaa Life】✨



Today、I bought something pretty good。



Da、da、d
Dadada〜〜〜〜a


GODIVA、
Creamy Yogurt Dessert Danone Deco Dolche Vanilla &クCrunch Chocolate〜!!!!


It was pretty expensive(¥321)

But like、for GODIVA ¥321 is pretty cheap。

Plus it's my favourite vanilla yogurt‼️

I just had to buy it!!!So I did。



It's currently cooling in the fridge〜

I was like it's so cold right now do I even need to put it in the fridge?!But it started getting condensation on it when I brought it into my room so I guess it was necessary。


Oh yeah my room is super warm、and I've been asleep until now o(´∀`)o

It was my first time in a while falling asleep while writing my blog… Falling asleep is the best… I love doing it when I have free time but I don't normally sleep so soundly…✨️



Anyway、I'm looking forward to eating my yogurt after my meal。


I'm curious about the textureー!!!!!
I'll let you know in tomorrow's blog!


I Getted「Yogurt&Love of Sleep」✨️



I'm super sleepy
I'm so tired I think my sentences might not make much sense
I'm ridiculously sleepy



That's all!This has been【Gettaa Life】!



⋆┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⋆
T/N News and information has not been translated
⋆┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⋆

...


Well then I'll see you tomorrow!
This has been YumiGettaa Ako!Good night🦤🦤🦤



I picked a weird animal today。

What even is this🦤

Comments