Fun!♡ Tashiro Sumire (24.01.28)

Yaposhumi♥



I'm Tashiro Sumire!



Today was、Hello! Project 2024 Winter
〜THREE OF US〜 Toyohashi Performance❤️



Since it's in Aichi
It was the homecoming for Hashisako Rin-sat. 、and Yonemura Kirara-chan!
Welcome home🥰


Today's performance was super fun!!

 

All of your cheers gave me power❤️‍🔥


Thank you very much🥰

 

Today I did bun twin tails?🎀



Nachu suggested itー🤍


It's my first time doing this hairstyle but I really quite like itー!

I want to do it again 🥺




I also posted a TikTokー!

My first time posting one in ages...🙇‍♀️




I love this song so I'm glad I was able to use it 🥹💖


(T/N News and information has not been translated)


Tomorrow!
We'll be performing at 
「JAPAN IDOL SUPER LIVE 2024」
NEW YEAR Festival ✨



I'm so happy!!I'll do my best❤️‍🔥




Well thenn!


This has been Tashiro Sumire〜


Comments