Happyyy!♡ Tashiro Sumire (24.01.29)

Yaposhumi♥



I'm Tashiro Sumire!




Today、
We were able to perform at 
「JAPAN IDOL SUPER LIVE 2024」
NEW YEAR FESTIVAL💖


Thank you very much✨


All of your cheers made me super happy!!



We were able to cover Morning Musume。-san's 
Kono Chikyuu no Heiwa wo Honki de Negatterun da yo!
For the first time in a while which was fun 🥺



In Chikyuu Honki、I can really feel the spirit 
Of my beloved Michishige Sayumi-san!!!(Do you know what I mean?)


So I was super happy、
And I was really fired up🥰🐰🩷



Nanamin's friend
Gave us macarons😳🍓


Thank you very much😊✨


It was so cute 、and super delicious♡




And!
I was able to take a photo with 
#Babababambi-san's Usa-san🥰



She was so cute I couldn't look her straight in the eye...😳🩷



I hope I can meet her again♡♡♡
I wanna become friends!!!!🫶🏻


(T/N News and information has not been translated)


Tomorrow I have an online talk event〜!


I'm looking forward to talking with you all💜


It's going to be so much funー!!!!🥰




Well thenn!


This has been Tashiro Sumire〜


Comments