Hiroshima and Aichi Shimoitani Yukiho (24.01.28)

Good evening everyone!

Well done for working hard today☺️

Thank you very much for your likes、comments❣️

♡ ••┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•• ♡

Thank you very much for our performances in Hiroshima prefecture and Aichi prefecture!
They were super fun!
Interacting with my senpai during the performances、and getting fired up together is so much fun⭐️

Welcome home to Hiroshima prefecture natives Dambara-san、and Hiromoto-san❕
Welcome home to Aichi prefecture natives Hashisako-san、and Yonemura-san❕






Cuties🎀

♡ ••┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•• ♡

I ate Black Thunder Red Bean Rolls and Nama Uiro Rice Cakes for the first time in my life!
They were both super delicious💕
I hope、I can have them again!

♡ ••┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•• ♡

Thank you very much for reading until the very end!

Take care〜🩷

Shimoitani Yukiho🐰🎀


Comments