Good evening🌝
I'm Yumigeta Ako🛑
Thank you very much for your comments yesterday!
I'm really so grateful to Oda-san…♡
It must have been so heavy and annoying to carry it all the way from her house、、、
I'm so so so grateful to Oda-san🥲
I'll definitely never forget my gratitude!!!!!
Yesterday、I made Oda-san Land‼️
I made a hole in my bookshelves to add a hook🪝 so I could hang up the wall tapestry…
I lined up lots of photos、and the acrylic stands but I still kinda need some more of those!!!!!!!
I'll post a photo tomorrow or the day after‼️
I'm so excitedー!I'm working hard on itー!!!!!!
Yesterday's Umeko-chan was the Oda-san LOVE Zukkyun Ver.。
She has a sakura decoration on her head so please take a good look💕︎✨
Oh and as I was creating Oda-san Land yesterday I was looking at each and every goods item、
And I noticed something…!!!!!
She's so super duper good at posing!!!
I don't normally get given my senpai's goods、I only have my own but comparing them to Oda-san's makes me realise she does totally different poses than I do、so I was like「Woah!」!
I want to try and copy her in my next photoshoot 📸
Also today was!
THREE OF US Tachikawa performance〜!!!!
To everyone who came to see us、and everyone who cheered us on!
Really thank you very much!!!!!
Today、I payed attention to my face😊
I decided on the faces I would make when I was on the big screen by talking with my senpai、and then gave it a go today!
What did you think❓
I'll keep working hard to improve my facial expression skills💪🔥
Speaking of which、
I cut my fringe so that you'd all be able to see my facial expressions better。Before the performance。
It was a huge fail。
It's so shorttttt
I noticed it wasn't straight so so I just kept snipping and snipping and then suddenly it looked like this。
So I started pleading to Inoue like
「Oh no oh no what do I do」
And Inoue said
「What's wrong with it?Mine's about that length too」
Her kind response really calmed me down、
After that I chatted with Shimoitani-san、Hana-chan、Ishiyama-san、Endo-san、Sakurai-san、and Inoue in the corridor which was really fun and lifted my mood✂️✨️
That's right!The 3 of us who are the same age finally made a LINE group!!!!
I've made Hello Member friends!!!!
The 3 of us talked for about an hour in the corridor、and in the end we said we wanted to go to an amusement park together
And when I asked
「Is there an amusement park around here?」
Endo-san said
「Let's go to Yomiuri Land!」
So I asked
「What prefecture is Yomiuri Land in?」
And somehow none of us knew。
But arranging to visit an amusement park is difficult so we also talked about going to eat mala soup when our days off match up!
Apparently it's delicious!I've never had it!
I'm excited!!!!!
I'm so glad I've made friends in Hello‼️
We're the same age so I'm glad we can talk about school too *.(*´͈ ˘ `͈*).*
Yaーy Yaーy
⋆┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⋆
Well then it's time for today's【Gettaa Life】✨
Today、
Juice=Juice's Ishiyama Sakura-san gave me!!!!
Umeboshiー!!!!!!!
Yayー!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Super big obes!
Plus apparently they're pretty sour…(っ ॑꒳ ॑c)
I'm so excited〜
Just when I'd run out!!!!!!
I'm so happy〜!!!!!
...
Thank you very much Ishiyama-san‼️‼️✨️
I Getted「New Ume」✨️
I'll buy some more ume products when I go to the supermarket ٩(。•ω•。*)وyay
Fufufーu🎶
⋆┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⋆
T/N News and information has not been translated
⋆┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⋆
Yagi-san gave me her recommendations for dance and ballet classes🩰!!!!!
She told me so much detail、
She even sent me some links on LINE‼️
Thank you very much!!!!
I love ballet so I want to continue it in Tokyo、
So I'm searching for classes〜
Well then I'll see you tomorrow!
This has been YumiGettaa Ako!Good night🐰🐰🐰


Comments
Post a Comment