Ishida-saーn!Happy Birthdaーy!!!!!Yumigeta Ako (24.01.07)

Good evening🌛

I'm Yumigeta Ako🛑



Thank you very much for your comments yesterday!
Ehー!
You all complimented me!!!!


You complimented me!!!!!!!!!


Ehー!You gave me confidence‼️‼️‼️
... 


And Ume!!!!!!
Ishiyama-san's Ume!!!!!!
Were suuuuuuuper delicious!!!!
They're my favourite、The!Sour Ume!!!!

... 



Today was the final day ofnTHREE OF US Tachikawa performancesー!



And And…?????



Isshida-san's birthdayー!!!!!!!!!
Happy birthdayー!!!!!!!!!

🎉🎊💐👏♥️🎉🎊💐👏♥️🎉🎊💐👏


This photo is from our Halloween individual events 
With Ishida cluckcluck Ayumi-san🐔
I really loved Ishida-san's costume 😂


Like…
Everyone chose really cute and sparkly idol-like costumes、
While she chose a chicken costume and all I could think was「That's so Ishida-san」🤣
I love that about Ishida-san (*´`)

... 


Happy Birthday💙

I love Ishida-san💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙


💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃


⋆┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⋆


Well then it's time for today's【Gettaa Life】✨



The other dayー!
I rode a limited express train for the first timeー!!!!



Limited express train are so amazing!It was like being on the shinkansen🚅✨

... 


And And、
I felt like I was riding the train from Yokai Watch🚃
I felt like I was heading to Kemamoto〜🎶



I wanna play Yokai Watch

...


Yokai Watch really is a god tier game。



My childhood is Tomodachi Collection and Animal Crossing and Yokai Watch🟦🌸
Being able to encounter so many wonderful games in my elementary school days、made me so grateful to be born in 2008( -᷅ ̫̈-᷄ )


Video games、are the best!!!!!!!!

... 


I Getted「Gratitude to Video Games」✨️



I don't play smart phone games!
I have Tsum Tsum but I don't play it、
When I was in elementary school I played a cat hunting game on my older sister's phone which I liked but when I tried to search for it I couldn't find it…

It's so hard to find healing games


Ah、I'm still playing Pikmin🍀*゜




That's all!This has been【Gettaa Life】!

⋆┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⋆
T/N News and information has not been translated 
⋆┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⋆


I made Oda-san Land but I'm not satisfied with it yet…。
I want to display it so that every single face of Oda-san's is visible。


I'm not sure how to display it、
So please let me know if you have any good ideas…!!!!


I added too much wasabi。




Well then I'll see you!
This has been YumiGettaa Ako!Good night🦌🦌🦌

Comments