Island Designer Shimoitani Yukiho (24.01.30)

Good evening everyone!

Well done for working hard today☺️

Thank you very much for your likes、comments❣️

♡ ••┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•• ♡

I'm obsessed with Animal Crossing New Horizons once again。
I'm also still playing Tears of the Kingdom!
I'm back playing Animal Crossing for the first time in a while and it's just so much fun🐰
I've started doing the Island Designer game too、do you all play it too?
I'm not sure what kind of island I want、like do I want it princess style or stylish、or like an onsen or something else、there's so many different themes to choose from so what would you suggest?
Please tell me if you think one type of island would look good、or tell me what kind of island you haveー💓 Thank you🐥
I'll listen to your suggestions!



♡ ••┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•• ♡

Thank you very much for reading until the very end!

Take care〜🩷

Shimoitani Yukiho🐰🎀


Comments