Good evening🌙
Thank you very much
For all of your likes!comments on yesterday's blog🤍
I'm Ono Mizuho💧🐾
In the dressing room this morning Maopin was playing Osaka LOVER
And we were singing along together
So I felt really ready for our Osaka performance 笑lol
Osaka〜!!
Lots of people came to watch
Which made me happy❣️❣️❣️
Seriously!!!!
Thank you very much〜!!
I took photos with all of the members from Kansai〜🫶
Okamura Minami-chan (Osaka)
Nishida Shiori-chan (Kyoto)
Inoue Haruka-chan (Kyoto)
I took the photo with Miimi a little while ago 🎀
Maopin (Osaka)
Runo (Osaka)
Welcome home everyone〜!!!!
These members influenced each other
And kept talking in Kansai dialect
It was super cute 🤍🤍
I love Osakaー!I love it yaneーn!
I'll do my best tomorrow too
Come see us okay ❣️❣️
I'm hungry!
Everyone what are you having for dinner〜?!!!
Ikuta Erina-san gave us strawberries🍓
They were so delicious、、
The flavour made me happy🥹🥹
Thank you very much❣️
OyasuMizuho🌙
Comments
Post a Comment