Kisaki-chan!Matsumoto Wakana (24.01.30)

Good evening!I'm Matsumoto Wakana 🙉

Thank you very much for your comments😊

I did talk about this on this week's AS1422、but my aspiration for 2024、 is「To become more proactive!」、so I want to become able to talk to lots of member-sans!

Thank you very much to everyone who listened to our radio show☺️

For those of you who haven't listened to it yet、you can listen now on radiko、so please be sure to go and listen to it now〜📻





Kisaki-chan!!Happy birthday!🥳🥳🥳


(Ever since this tour began、we haven't managed to take a photo together、so I think I've posted this photo before、but it's from「Zoku・Kachofugetsu」🙇‍♀️)

Kisaki-chan、always wonders up to me in the corridor、and whenever I meet her gaze、she replies with a「Wakana-chan!」🤭


Plus、when I chat with Kisaki-chan、Kisaki-chan starts talking in Kansai dialect、which brings out my Kansai dialect too 笑lol

When it happened recently the Angerme members nearby were surprised by how strong my dialect was😂

She has nimble fingers、and I often see her doing other member-san's hair、so I hope Kisaki-chan does my hair someday too、、、

I that 17、is a wonderful year for you!🥰







I'll end today's blog here (๑・̑◡・̑๑)

Starting today、you can listen to the radio show「Roko's Room」!

It features OCHA NORMA's Tsutsui Roko-chan and Matsumoto Wakana、and we received messages from you all、and we talked loads〜😙😙😙

This radio show、can only be listened to by Hello!Project Mobile members!

You need to register for a membership、so for detailed information、please check out the URL below〜😉


See ya!

Matsumoto Wakana


Comments