Matching Hairstyles with RokoRoko!Matsumoto Wakana (24.01.28)

Good evening!I'm Matsumoto Wakana 🙉

Thank you very much for your comments😊

I had lots of comments saying you're glad I was able to eat lots of delicious foods〜!😝🤍

Eating delicious food gives me energy!

Everyone please eat your favourite foods too〜😉






Today、we had a live show、at Ai Plaza Toyohashi Auditorium (Aichi)!!!

For both our 1st and 2nd performance、I was shocked by how loud your cheers were!😳

In particular、the way you were like 〇〇! when calling the members' names was so heated、and I got super excited even when it wasn't my name being called😂

Today was super fun!

Thank you very muchー!🤗

RokoRoko!!!

Both yesterday and today、while I was watching the show on the screens in the wings、RokoRoko kept sneaking up to stand by me🥹

We watched the live together 🤭

Then、for today's 1st performance、she said to me「Matsumoto-san! Why don't we do matching hairstyles for the end performance?」、and we decided to both do curled half twin tails!

I'm so glad I got to do the same hairstyle as cutie RokoRoko🤍

Thanks for asking 🥰🥰🥰


Toyohashi's delicacy!We received “Black Thunder Red Bean Rolls” from Okamedo-san!!!🥹

I was so happy!Thank you very much😭

I'll savour eating them♪


(T/N News and information has not been translated)


I'll end today's blog here (๑・̑◡・̑๑)

Tonight's broadcast of AS1422、will be delivered by Kawamura-san and Yuppyon and me!!


Be sure to tune in〜📻

See ya!

Matsumoto Wakana 




Comments