Skating is Fun!Yumigeta Ako (24.01.28)

Good evening🌛
I'm Yumigeta Ako🛑


Thank you very much for your comments yesterday!


Okay so〜 my senpai's nicknames are all so wonderful that I want to use them!!!

And when I was a fan before I joined I'd call them by their nicknames、

So now when I talk to my senpai I sometimes almost call them by their nicknames…


I think the toughest thing I've faced since joining is

【Remembering to call my senpai by their surnames not their nicknames】

It's super duper hard…。


Like I want you all to try it too…
Starting tomorrow please try thinking of all the members as「surname+san」、

Huh、can you do it??????


You'll definitely mess up and call them by their nickname at least once right?!?!


It's really hard。
Like「OdaSaku-san」ans「Daiishi-san」
And「Riley-san」and「Akanechin-san」
I sometimes mess up and call them nickname+san…
I feel like I've used their nicknames on my blog before too…


But I've never actually made that mistake to their faces‼️
I'm in the habit now of calling them surname+san so I don't make mistakes anymore、but I'll keep being careful so I don't come across as rude (ᵔᗜᵔ*)


But〜Haga-san〜 She said I could call her「Akane-chan」-san〜!!!!
She said so at our Shinagawa release event a while ago!
Isn't that cute…(⑉・ ・⑉)


If and when 18ki join
I want to be called「GetaGeta Paisen」
(T/N Paisen = senior, slang for senpai) 



Also today〜!

I went out with Mama and we saw some fountains on our way home

⛲️
I love this fountain〜!!!!

This was in town、and there was this acorn kind of shape、and then water started spraying out of it as it spun around‼️

... 

When I was little I often used to sit on a bench near here and eat「Amiyaki Bento」(´˘`*)
It's so delicious〜♡
Everyone please be sure to try it if you come to Shizuoka!

⋆┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⋆

Well then it's time for today's【Gettaa Life】✨


It's what you've all been waiting for‼️
The place I ate Dippin Dots ice cream… the place we drove to………
Was
「Shimizu Dream Plaza」ー!!!!!!!!!!


Shimizu is pretty far away so we don't go that often、
But this time、we reason we came to Dream Plaza was
To go【skating】…!!!


... 
Yumigeta focusing on skating

I can't help but laugh at this photo。


I've only been skating 3 times in my life、
The 1st time was a kindergarten field trip、
The 2nd time was when we went back to that same skating rink because I enjoyed the field trip so much、

The 3rd time was yesterday!


I got really hurt on my 2nd time so I was so traumatised that I didn't ever want to do it again、
But I decided to challenge it again for the first time in 10 years‼️



And!
I really improved!!!!


At first I could only walk like a penguin、but then I looked up how to actually skate and then I started to be able to glide without holding onto the rail‼️‼️‼️


It was super fun!!!!
I only did it for about 30 minutes bit I really enjoyed it !
I want to go skating at least once more this winter…


I Getted「The Title of Ice Goddess」✨️


I now realise how amazing professional skaters are…

... 


That's all!This has been【Gettaa Life】!

⋆┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⋆
T/N News and information has not been translated
⋆┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⋆


Today I went to a sweets shop in Shizuoka and bought some snacks〜!


I bought spicy quail eggs、and gonjiri、and miyako konbu、and neriame、and one more thing that I've forgotten!

We ate soba for dinner〜!!!
Since my oyster debut in Hiroshima
I had 1 piece of oyster tempura!
Plus I had a mini tempura-don!
It was all delicious🦪🦪🦪

... 



Well then I'll see you tomorrow!

This has been YumiGettaa Ako!Good night🐆🐆🐆



Comments