#Someone @Nonaka Miki (24.01.30)

Chel here 😈💜👾

Thank you very much 
For coming to look at my blog!
Your likes and comments 
Make me super happy!



☁️🎀Yesterday's 2 choices🎀☁️
Do you add apple to your potato salad
Yes?No?

No
Was the majority!


I don't either、
But I think it's delicious with apple too
I really really like potato salad!



☁️🎀❛ ・ ❛🎀☁️
Asai Ryou-san's
Someone (何者) 
The film version has been talked about many times、
But I've finally finished reading the original novel!




It's a story focused on job hunting、
And since the protagonists are around my age 
By reading this I really felt how tough
Job hunting is for my generation。


There were also some scenes that made me swoon。
I hope all of the characters found happiness…!


(T/N News and information has not been translated)


☁️🎀Today's 2 choices🎀☁️
Do you eat when you're hungry?
Do you eat even if you're not hungry?



For reading until the very end 
Thank you very much ❤️
Please come by again tomorrow!



Hello Mobile Advertising Department 
The next episode will be delivered by Maeda Kokoro-chan、
And Nonaka Miki!


The deadline for sending in messages is 1/31 at 13:00!
That's tomorrow、so please send us some messages now!
Details are here



See ya 🐾


Comments