Stare。Yumigeta Ako (24.01.09)

Good evening🌛
I'm Yumigeta Ako🛑


Thank you very much for your comments!

...

Also Also
Recently I've been wearing my【I Love Ballet】T-shirt to rehearsals a lot🩰
I've been so so desperate to tell you all about this T-shirt‼️


It's a goods product by Matsuura Keiko-sanー!!!!
Born in 1994 on 4/20 in Kansai with over 150 million views on YouTube、Matsuura Keiko-san is a Japanese ballerina and actress!!!!!!!



I tried doing Matsuura-san hair。
The key point is my expression。


↑This is 6th grade Yumigeta Ako 
I admired Matsuura-san back then too。
Between then and now、my face hasn't really changed huh。

(Summary: Getta started ballet in 2nd/3rd grade, and she became a fan of Matsuura-san after searching videos to create a neater bun for ballet. She likes all of her ballet videos because she's very funny too, and recommends that everyone watch her channel) 
... 
I love ballet♡

🩰🩰🩰🩰🩰🩰🩰🩰🩰🩰🩰🩰🩰

⋆┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⋆
Well then it's time for today's【Gettaa Life】✨


Today、I had a nap〜

(Summary: Getta napped, went to school where she saw her friends, who said they've seen her on TV. She loves her fluffy pj's, and wants to wear them to school. Her Mom bought her strawberries and vanilla yoghurt for a snack, which she will eat later. She's had a very relaxed day for the first time in a while, which she really enjoyed) 


I Getted「Relaxing Vibes」✨️


I'm going to eat my vanilla yogurt


That's all!This has been【Gettaa Life】!

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

T/N News and information has not been translated 

⋆┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⋆

I have PE tomorrow

Apparently we're doing「Stamina building」。

...


Vanilla yogurt is delicious。


Well then I'll see you tomorrow!
This has been YumiGettaa Ako!Good night🦓🦓🦓


Comments