Thanks for my Talk Event♡ Tashiro Sumire (24.01.30)

Yaposhumi♥


I'm Tashiro Sumire!




Today I had an online talk eventー!


Being able to talk with you all 
Made me super super happy...😳



It was really fun!!!😆
Thank you very much♡♡♡



This weekend (Sunday) we have individual events
So I'm super excited^ᴗ ̫ ᴗ^


I love spending time talking to you allー💜


I can't wait
Until I get to talk to you all again!!♡


A photo when I did Yohane-chan hair 🩶



I'm using a black Wonjungyo mascara!
My mascara primer is from Elegance!



My declaration for 2024 was to grow my bottom eyelashesー
But they haven't grown at all ( ; ; )



My top eyelashes?keep growing longer、
But my bottom eyelashes just won't grow!笑lol



Please grow、Sumire's bottom eyelashes 🥺


(T/N News and information has not been translated)


Let's all do our best tomorrow^ᴗ ̫ ᴗ^♡彡



Well thenn!


This has been Tashiro Sumire〜



https://ameblo.jp/ocha-norma/entry-12838650014.html

Comments