Todayーー!♥ Tashiro Sumire (24.01.27)

Yaposhumi♥



I'm Tashiro Sumire!




Today was、Hello! Project 2024 Winter
〜THREE OF US〜 Hiroshima Performance!




Welcome home to
Dambara Ruru-san and Hiromoto Ruli-chan〜!🥰🧡💛




They gave us lots of snacks 
Which made me super happy😭🧡💛




Being able to do a performance in Hiroshima prefecture 
Made me super happy!!




To everyone who cheered us on 
Really thank you very much♡



Today、on my way to Hiroshima prefecture
I was watching Love Live! Sunshine!!...
So I styled my hair like Tsushima Yoshiko-chan...🩶

You can see my hairstyle better in this photo!


It was only a vague "resemblance" by the end、、、
But I hope you spotted it🥺♡



Yohane-chan is so cuteー!!♡♡
She's my oshi!!!!



What hairstyle should I do tomorrowー hmmー💭


(T/N News and information has not been translated)


Meichi-san!!!
Selected my hairpin
As her Hello Shop recommended item、😭💚



I was so happy I messaged her as soon as I saw🥰


I want Meichi-san goods too!!🐼💚





Also today!Nachuu was next to me in the dressing room、
And we made plans to go clothes shopping together 🤍


I'm super excited 🥺



I wanna buy spring clothes!😭 I've been saying that for ages though 笑lol





Well thenn!


This has been Tashiro Sumire〜


Comments