Firstly、today's
Radio Nippon「Angerme Station 1422」📻
I'm delivering it solo!!
I was pretty nervous but I'll do my best。
I'll also talk about
The next
#KaMission 😏😏😏
I've thought of a super duper good mission。。。
So tune in okayー!!!
I don't actually know when these photos are from、but they're definitely from our previous tour💭
Today thought about how Angerme's laughter is like a happy hormone today〜😆
Although rather than today、I've been thinking that a lot recently。笑lol
I love Angerme's laughter😆
Everyone's laugh is so memorable that I can hear them even when they're all laughing together 笑lol
Their laughing voices or I suppose their way of laughing。
Today we all had work together and after it ended several of us stayed behind、and talked。
It felt like we were at an after school club、
It was just fub
We kept going
「Ramen Ramen Ramen Ramen!!!」
It's really amazing how some people can just make you laugh so much〜〜〜〜😂
Laughing energises me😂
When I first joined、I found it really hard to truly laugh from the bottom of my heart。
Even as we spent time together it took about half a year〜1 year for me to feel comfortable and open。
Personally
I always remember that when new kouhai join、
And I was then trying to remember a time that I'd laughed so hard back then、but I couldn't think of any 笑lol
I guess somewhere along the lines I made really good friends、and the fact that I can now laugh so hard and so freely、just makes me suuuper happy😁
I love everyone in Anju😆💗
See ya!



Comments
Post a Comment