Good evening🌝
I'm Yumigeta Ako 🛑
Thank you very much for your comments yesterday!
...
Today is Makino-san's birthday‼️‼️‼️
Happy birthday Makino-san〜!!!!
Tada
From Z D O!!!
I got to visit various places with Makino-san、which was super fun!!!!!
She taught me how to eat chicken wings and how to braid my hair!
Makino-san also gave me this sash 💕
Before Budokan she took me to a delicious meat restaurant、and I was able to hear lots of Makino-san's stories there which made me happy!
Something I think is really amazing about Makino-san、is that even though it's been 9 years since Makino-san joined、she's alーーーーーーーways working hard to improve more and more!!!
She takes notes while watching back performance footage、and she always gives 100 percent during rehearsals!
Talking to her on our way home from Angerme-san's Budokan performance left a huge impression on me!
During MV shoots she always tells me how to stand in front of the cameras and during DMaga shoots she guides me to stand somewhere I can be seen when I'm hidden so she doesn't just think about herself she's always looking out for everyone around her… she's really a senpai I admire absolutely everything about‼️
During that part in the choreography for What is Love!
I always meet Makino-san's eye!
Seeing Makino-san looking so powerful in such a tough part motivates me like「I'm not gonna lose to my senpai!」‼️
Makino-san is the kind of person who is in the spotlight no matter where they stand on stage because she sparkles so much、so I'll do my best to learn lots from Makino-san so that I can become that type of person too‼️
Happy birthday Makino-san!
I hope you have a wonderful year!!!!!!
⋆┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⋆
Well then it's time for today's【Gettaa Life】✨
Today!!!!
Is a very important Gettaa Life!!!
I finally went to a donut shop、that I've wanted to visit since I came to Tokyo!
It's in Harajuku、and always has a super long line❗️
When I last went they'd sold out of most things、so I couldn't buy what I wanted but today I had both cacao and pistachio flavours and they were super delicious!
I haven't eaten such sweet foods in ages!I'm so happy!
They were both reallyー delicious、but I would particularly recommend the pistachio🌱
It wasn't too heavy and it was super sweet and fluffy and delicioーus!‼️
They were so delicious I ate them both in under a minute〜 I wish I'd bought more but the line was too long so I want to come back again to buy more!
It was also my first time in a while standing in line〜
I quite like standing waiting in line〜
Ah、but Mama is terrible at waiting in line。
Why is Mama so impatient…。
I'm much more patient than Mama!
But today's donuts were superー delicious、so I want to come back with my family next time♩
Donuts are always delicious but this shop's dedication made them even more delicious… It's almost emotional。
I Getted「The Potential of Donuts」✨️
Ahhー I wanna go and eat them againー!!!
Next time I'll line up before opening!
I've seen them on SNS ever since I lived in Shizuoka、
And I've always thought「Must be great to be in Tokyo huh」!
I ate delicious donuts、and I had work、so it's been an amazing day💕
That's all!This has been【Gettaa Life】!
⋆┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⋆
T/N News and information has not been translated
⋆┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⋆
Oh and yesterday's Pooh-san。
It's been 9 years since I first met that Pooh-san!
Isn't it amazing that we've been sleeping together for 9 years ( ˙O˙ )
He also came with me to Tokyo …
My buddy 👍🔥
↑Pooh when he arrived in Tokyo。
He looks kinda pitiful huh。
Happy birthday Makino-san!
Well then I'll see you tomorrow!
This has been YumiGettaa Ako!Good night🐰🐰🐰
Comments
Post a Comment