Good evening🌝
I'm Yumigeta Ako🛑
Thank you very much for your comments yesterday!
...
Today was Hello Conー!
Hyogo!!!Thank you very much!
Before the show I saw Inoue and Sakurai-san drinking this so I wanted to drink some too so I bought some🍕🍟🍔
Rather than zero calorie Coke
This version is way more delicious!!!!!!!!
I did a ponytail today♡
I changed my costume slightly compared to yesterday!
Also welcome home to Eguchi-sanー!!!!
I took a photo with Eguchi-san!
But I forgot to get her permission to post it so I'll post it another time!Eguchi-san is super kind〜!!
「I like Gettaa's bow and smile!」
She said this to me〜✨️
It made me mega happy!
While we were travelling today、Yuu-chan was in the seat next to me!
She was quietly nibbling some gummies and it was su〜per cute!
I'd bought some pretty delicious snacks so I asked Yuu-chan do you want some?
And she said「Is it okay???」and「Is it okay to take such a big one?」and「It's delicious!」because she finally ate some〜 It was super duper cute how she asked if it was okay that she'd chosen a larger snack but I'm just so glad I had one that Yuu-chan liked〜 I'm so happy〜😭
Mihane-chan and Fuuka-chan were behind us、and those 2 already seem really close and listening to their funny conversation made me laugh without realising ꉂꉂ(ˊᗜˋ*)
Hello Con is so much fun〜!!!!!!!
I don't want it to end〜!!!!!
I wanna do it all year longー!!!!
Then by the time the year is over it'll be time for the next Hello Con to begin…笑lol
⋆┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⋆
Well the it's time for today's【Gettaa Life】✨
Today!
Look!I received these from Haga-san!
She gave these to me and Inoue as a present、
Because she said they reminded her of us😂
I'm megaー happy!!!!
I'm super duper grateful because these are trainer socks so they don't show when I'm in costume!!!
Plus they're so cute!!!!!
When we change costumes during the show and I take of my shoes、I always get so excited when I see my cute socks!
By the way my socks today were No Face!
I got excited every time I saw them٩( ´ω` )و
My personal favourite socks that I own
Are my Dokin-chan socks and my No Face socks!
I'm generally wearing one of them on live show days〜
My Dokin-chan socksー whenever I wear them I'm reminded of Fukumura-sanー!And that helps me keep working hard until the very end!Fukumura-san Power!
I Getted「Socks Power」✨️
Local souvenir socks are funnyー!!!
I wonder what's on Shizuoka socks…?
I guess tea?
I'll look at the souvenir shops in the stationー
That's all!This has been【Gettaa Life】!
⋆┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⋆
T/N News and information has not been translated
⋆┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⋆
Oh yeah when we were in the car yesterday、
Yamazaki-san was sitting diagonally in front of me and she just kept repetitively opening and closing her hands。
I guess she was recharging her Panda-san Power。
Well then I'll see you tomorrow!
This has been YumiGetta Ako!Good night🐼🐼🐼



Comments
Post a Comment