Osaka Individual ♡ Tashiro Sumire (24.02.25)

Yaposhumi♥


I'm Tashiro Sumire!




Today!We had individual events in Osaka🩵


This was our final release event

For our albumー🥲



I'm sad they're already over、、


I was super super super happy to see you all💖



Really、the fact that you came to see me、

Makes me super duper happy。


We took chekis、we talked、I gave autographs

It was all so much fun😌



Our release commemoration events are all finished、

But our spring tour is starting in April!

So let's enjoy spring together too😽🌸


I'll do my best in spring too〜




Photos from today♡



This is something my mom gave me、

As a well done for working hard on tour!congratulatory present!



My mom is so kind!🥹💖

 

Plus it's Animal Crossing。So cute。


During this year's Hello Con I've also been working super duperhard at school、

And I'm so thankful to Mama for all of her support 🫶🏻


Family is the best。笑lol



Today Nana-chan gave me a souvenir from Korea

It made me suーper happy 💓


I'll use it soon( ¯ᵕ¯ )♡


(T/N News and information has not been translated)



It's cold outside、

So please take care of yourselves!😌💖



Thank you very much 

For reading my blog😌💜



Well thenn!


This has been Tashiro Sumire〜


https://ameblo.jp/ocha-norma/entry-12842080407.html

Comments