Setsubun Kawamura Ayano (24.02.03)

Good evening everyone!
I'm Kawamura Ayano🐟



Today was
Hello Con
At Sendai Sunplaza Hall!!!!

At this Hall
We're really close to the audience
Which is super fun🥳

Thank you very much for getting fired up as you watched us!!!


I'm glad we're coming back for our spring tour!!!


Today is Setsubun 
So we ate ehomaki😋


This year
You're meant to eat it while facing East North East
So we found East North East in the dressing room
And marked that📍


East North East Wakana-chan😂😂

Everyone looked so cute quietly eating while facing in the same direction 🤭

We also threw beans👹



Why are we all demons😂

Shion-chan brought the beans!
Thank you!!


We also took some videos
So I'll post those to X or Insta😉


Seasonal events are so much fun🥳

I'm glad
I got to enjoy it with all of the members☺️



For January seasonal events
We did mochi pounding
Which has been posted to OMAKE CHANNEL
So please take a look at that too☺️🍡🫓

MochiMochi Episode

MunchMunch Episode


Tomorrow we have individual talk events!!
If you're coming 
Let's have fun okay~☺️
We'll be waiting for you❣️


Good night!!


🦢Kawamura Ayano🦢


Comments