Shrimp Shumai Matsumoto Wakana (24.02.25)

Good evening!I'm Matsumoto Wakana🙉

Thank you very much for your comments😊

At our individual events、I get to meet you face to face、and talk to you、and that always makes me happy、

But then later in your comments、you write things like Thank you!、I can do my best!、and seeing those worda、makes me even happier!☺️

Everyone、thank you very much for coming to see me!

Sometime somewhere、let's meet again at a live show or event〜🫶







Yesterday、as a souvenir、I bought 551 Horai〜!

There was quite a line、but I definitely wanted to get some、so I lined up with fellow 551 oshi Shionnu!😄

Whenever we come to Osaka、we challenge 551 笑lol

This time、I bought pork buns and shrimp shumai!!🍥

I've had pork buns and shumai、many times before、

But this was my first time buying、the shrimp shumai!

I ate them today、and it was delicious and the shrimp went perfectly with the texture of the bun 😍😍😍

From now on、it'll be a must buy!🦐

551、is so delicious no matter how many times I have it、so if you go to Osaka、I definitely want you to buy your souvenirs here!

I love 551〜🥰



I took a photo with Ise-san at our Hokkaido performance!🦐

😘😘😘


(T/N News and information has not been translated)


I'll end today's blog here(๑・̑◡・̑๑)

I ate my 551、with mustard soy sauce、and mustard ponzu sauce😋

See ya!

Matsumoto Wakana 


Comments