Good evening everyone!
I'm Kawamura Ayano🐟
Yokohama Arena
So many famous people have stood on stage and written their names at Yokohama Arena、
Maybe one day it'll be Angerme〜☺️!?I got excited while watching them yesterday
But we didn't manage it in 2023😂
I want to go again next year☺️
While I was walking with Wakana-chan
An old lady
Saw Wakana-chan's face
And looked surprised😳
「Ah!
You're so cute you stopped me in my tracks〜☺️」
She said this as she walked past us
「My Wakana is so cute right〜☺️」
I turned into a proud mom 笑lol
Is so cute it stops people in their tracks😌
Tonight
On MBS「Nishino Kaze Brand」
We're talking about Echizen Utensils!!!
The knife I used in my tuna dismantling show
Was from Echizen!!!!!
On this episode of Brand
I learned a lot🔪
I wanna try making a knife〜!!!!
It looks fun!!!
Good night!
🦢Kawamura Ayano🦢


Comments
Post a Comment