Good evening everyone!
I'm Kawamura Ayano🐟
It was really windy again today🍃
It's supposed to be cold again tomorrow
So let's dress up warmly〜
I went to eat cherry blossom desserts
With Wakana-chan🌸
Wakana-chan eating a parfait
She's so cute☺️
We both talked about
How we're obsessed with cherry blossoms〜
So Wakana-chan
Invited me out
When she found a delicious looking cherry blossom parfait🥰
Thank you!!
I've been eating out with Wakana-chan a lot recently😳!
I haven't necessarily written about it on my blog、
But we've eaten together several times this month!
We talked about various things
And I really enjoyed myself🥰
We walked around talking for about an hour too♡
We both like planning things out
And there were so many things where we'd be like
Do you get...
And the other would totally understand!!
Something I think is amazing
Is how carefully we plan everything〜😌
We both like delicious food
And we like limited time things
So let's go out to eat together again🥰
On Insta
I posted a video of Wakana-chan eating a parfait
So take a look〜😉
Well done for working hard today too!
「Ocean Waves」is being screened again for a limited time😳
The Kochi setting is so nostalgic
I wanna go and see it〜
I wonder if I'll have time、、!
There are so many films I wanna watch、🥲
Good night!
🦢Kawamura Ayano🦢


Comments
Post a Comment