Good evening everyone!
I'm Kawamura Ayano🐟
When I went to Kochi
I finally✨
Went to Muroto Schoolhouse Aquarium🥹🥹🥹
I've wanted to go for ages
But it's so far away😭
I finally got to go!!!!!!
I'm so happy🥹🥹🥹🥹
It's a repurposed building from an old school
So it felt like an aquarium in an elementary school!
It was strange!
There were also aquarium things in the science and music rooms
Which was interesting!!
It was a super fun aquarium!!
I tried writing with squid ink for the first time🖌
Gills (えら)
And
Gills (えら)
When I was in elementary school
I remember that we all did calligraphy
And they got displayed in the classroom〜
And looking back through old photos
I found what we'd done📄
We all got to choose our favourite characters to write、、
So which one is mine...!!!
You can tell immediately right 😂
(T/N Bottom row, 3rd from the right is 魚, which means fish. I'm assuming this is Kawamu's... All the others are things like happiness and hope and friend and music... lol)
It's hilarious how I haven't changed😂
I'll practice for Hina Fes
Then go to bed🪐
Night owl!!!
Good night!
🦢Kawamura Ayano🦢



Comments
Post a Comment