Korea Trip with RiKamikoKamu Kawamura Ayano (24.03.23)

Good evening everyone!
I'm Kawamura Ayano🐟






Quite a while ago
I went on a trip to Korea
With Sasaki-san and Kamikokuryo-san✈️



I had work
So I met up with them a bit later、
And meeting up with them somewhere outside of Japan
Felt kinda strange😂


We went to lots of places
We are lots of delicious food
And had just such a good time🤍








We went down the same streets we went down
When we came to Korea for our live performance
And loads of memories bloomed
Like ah!!!I know this place!!!!☺️




We always walked around eating loads🚶‍♀️



Kamikokuryo-san ate loads of tanghulu for 2 days straight🍓
Seeing her holding a stick in eat hand was so cute☺️



We ordered tteokbokki
And it was spicier than expected😂
But drinking strawberry milk
While battling through the spice
Is now a fun memory😉

Having the spice lover Sasaki-san there
Really helped us power through!😂🥰




Personally
The octopus yukhoe
Was the most delicious😋🐙





Being able to go on a trip like this
With my favourite people
Makes me so happy☺️


Knowing that I did all these things 
Eating these foods
Seeing the sights
Feeling the air temperature
Laughing about it all
With Sasaki-san and Kamikokuryo-san makes me so happy!

I know
I'll never forget it〜☺️



I have so many fun memories!


(T/N News and information has not been translated) 


Good night!


🦢Kawamura Ayano🦢


Comments