Good evening🌝
I'm Yumigeta Ako🛑
Thank you very much for comments yesterday!!!
Were you surprised?????
I guess it was a bit shortttttt🤣
While at rehearsals time passes by so fast so I don't realise when the blog deadline is getting near!So I suddenly panicked that I wouldn't be able to post anything so I just posted that strange blog instead so I'm sorry and please forgive me〜 heheheheーe
But your comments!!!!
Were super interesting!!!!!!
Honestly、honestly speaking
I was nervous that I'd be overwhelmed with comments saying
「Huh?Isn't today's blog too short?What the heck?」
But instead、you all wrote such creative stories which made me super super super super super super happy!!!!
It must have been tough to write them!!!
I read them all!
They were super interesting!!!
Really thank you very much!!!
So the kitchen towel tube〜 It's what Inoue and I use to practice instead of microphones!
I kept getting mine mixed up with Inoue so I wrote Ako's Microphone on mine!
I often lose things、so I actually have 3 duplicates of that microphone at home〜😆
We had rehearsals again today!!!
I was like I've gotta remember thisーーー!But I can'tー!!!But I feel so motivated once the music starts so rehearsals went by really smoothly!
During our dinner break me and Inoue talked through the set list while eating our bentos!
It's just 1 week until the opening day…
Just like last time I want you all to see this tour really soon!!!
It'll definitely get you fired up!!!!!!!!!!
I was absent for the opening day of our previous tour、
So the opening day for this tour will be my first opening day‼️‼️
I've written opening day so many times that it doesn't look like a word anymore、oh well。
Hearing my senpai's stories about how incredible opening day is makes me reaaally excited‼️
That's my current motivation!
I keep thinking「I wonder how everyone will react to this part〜!」throughout rehearsals!
The middle〜end of March is going to be really meaningful for me!
There's my graduation ceremony and our opening day and dress rehearsals and Hina Fes…
There will be both sad things and exciting things
I guess I'll keep switching between emotions
But I guess that'll be fun in itself so it's all OK🙆♀️
Ah、tody I wore plain socks。
⋆┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⋆
Well then it's time for today's【Gettaa Life】✨
Today!
Kanae-chan drank it in「5 Centimetres per Second」〜 I bought it as soon as I spotted it in the shop!
It was sweeter than I expected and so delicious🍦
It comes in many flavours… someday I wanna try them all‼️
I Getted「Yoghurppe's Deliciousnessppe」✨️
Is drinkable yoghurt and Yoghurppe the same thing?
Or are they considered different?
Which is it?
That's all!This has been【Gettaa Life】!
⋆┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⋆
T/N News and information has not been translated
⋆┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⋆
I don't know why today's blog is so short again but I'm really sorry。
I guess my brain is just too full…
Please forgive me…
I'm not kidding。I'm extremely serious。
I might end up writing strange blogs every day until our tour starts、please forgive me。
I wonder where the phrase please forgive me came from。
(T/N Ako has used a more colloquial, old-school phrasing in Japanese)
It's interesting〜
Fufunfuーn Hohohoーn RariRariraー
Well then I'll see you tomorrow!
This has been Yumigeta Ako!Good night🫎🫎🌝


Comments
Post a Comment