Sisterly Support?Matsumoto Wakana (24.03.28)

Good evening!I'm Matsumoto Wakana🙉

Thank you very much for your comments😊

Lots of you said you pay close attention to the weather too! So that made me feel relieved!笑lol

I'm always checking the weather forecast 😂笑lol

It looks like it's going to get rapidly warmer from tomorrow、so please think carefully about what to wear〜🌸






Recently、my older sister keeps stealing my hoodies〜笑lol

But、I often steal her clothes too!!😂

We also share bags、and cosmetics、so it's a Win-Win✌️

I guess it's just one of those sisterly things?🤔

When we both want the same thing、we split the cost、so I'm glad we have similar tastes!!!









Photos my older sister takes of me、are all really candid?😮

I'm so grateful to her🙏


(T/N News and information has not been translated)


I'll end today's blog here(๑・̑◡・̑๑)

I drank loads of water today!

For hours now、I've had 3 empty bottles sat on the table、what the heck🙄

I need to throw them out😛

See ya!

Matsumoto Wakana


Comments