Good evening everyone!
Well done for working hard today too☺️
Thank you very much for your likes、comments ❣️
♡ ••┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•• ♡
Tomorrow we have Hina Fes rehearsals
The real show is coming up so soonnnn
Ah〜 I'm nervous I'm always more nervous about rehearsals than the real show...
I'll give it my all and do my best🔥
♡ ••┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•• ♡
I got home from work late at night yesterday and didn't go to bed until 4am so when I finally woke up it was 18:00。
No way www I totally lost time、I was so confused when I checked the time
I've been so tired from endless rehearsals recently so I'm glad I got to sleep for over 12 hours。
Even though there's so much I need to do!
Wellー what can you do
I'm just so good at sleeping🥴
♡ ••┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•• ♡
Thank you very much for reading until the very end!
Take care〜🩷
Shimoitani Yukiho🐰🎀

Comments
Post a Comment